The Bihar Land Records Department (LRC) has announced the recruitment of eligible candidates for various posts. The recruitment process will be for a total of 10,101 vacancies, which include various posts like Special Survey Assistant Officer, Special Survey Amin, Special Survey Kanungo, and Special Survey Clerk.
|1. Special Survey Assistant
2. Special Survey Amin
3. Special Survey Kanungo
|Special Survey Clerk||A||
Mental Ability Test
The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (JE) for the year 2023. The recruitment process will be carried out to fill up 6,988 vacancies for Civil Engineering.
If we see a large number of vacancies in both of these exams certainty brings motivation for all the aspirants to appear for the exam as it offers a handsome Pay-Scale according to the government’s norms as well as job stability. Hence, preparing for such an exam is always a good idea and gets you engaged in the journey with the best Bihar LRC technical book and best BTSC JE technical book, the best Bihar LRC non-technical book, and the best BTSC JE non-technical book is essential to get into your worthy preparation.
Both of the above exams have civil engineering degree or diploma as their required eligibility criteria. Also, the syllabus covered for both of these exams is all most same for the technical civil branch as well as the non-technical subjects of general studies. Aspirants have the benefit to appear for both of these exams as the course is the same. Hence the formation of books by the expertise of Engineer Academy has covered the essence in two of their books as best Bihar LRC technical book and best BTSC JE technical/best Bihar LRC non-technical book and the best BTSC JE non-technical book.
Any exam preparation requires basics like study material and books for better preparation, which is the utmost need for smooth and accurate guidance for self-preparation and practice. Anyhow if we join best coaching still requires accurate and to the point as well as concept building and understanding of study material for further improvement in the journey of preparation.
1. Accurate study material: There are several books and study materials available online as well as on hard copies choose wisely by doing little research as this will going to be the backbone for all your future endeavors towards your preparation. This will be going to take a little longer if you are doing it yourself but you can take the help of expert institutions and teachers to shape candidates.
2. Previous year question paper: In any exam, the previous years question paper gives maximum idea on the types of questions asked as well as the pattern used for framing the questions and weightage of marks to particular topics along with frequently asked questions. Solving them will definitely show you the true picture of yourself and the lacking area of yours which need to be focused on and improved. As the exam is time bound so one can easily calculate his /her capability to complete the task on time before time or lag behind which helps to improve for the final exam and work on weak areas.
3. Mock test: After going through your subjects deeply and by solving the previous year question paper little confidence is gained to attempt a mock test in your final days of preparation in India there are so many private institutes that conduct free or paid mock test series which opportunity one should grab and go for it to evaluate their standing on the path they have chosen. This will identify your weak area and give you a chance to work on it making you prepare well for the final picture.
Hence, we can say that feature that defines the quality of the content of a book is as follows:
Based on the syllabus of Bihar LRC & BTSC JE Exam
Content composed by Expertise
- The convenient language style is used
- Previous years based sample questions
- Practice papers included
- Mock test for yourself preparation
- Concept building contents
- Better explanation of topics.
- Detailed solutions of practice papers.
Best Bihar LRC & BTSC JE Study Material
To solve the above concern Engineer Academy publication has introduced the best study material for Bihar LRC & BTSC JE exam to make your journey of preparation smooth and worthwhile. If we go through the syllabus for both of these exams we found that both of them cover technical as well as non-technical subjects. Thus, to cover up thoroughly the entire syllabus our experienced and subject expertise faculties have concisely covered each and every subject and topic so that a student can understand and build concepts accordingly.
For this concern, we are introducing two books that you could buy individually or in combo from www.eapublication.org associated with Engineers Academy and Nimbus Learning.
All the civil engineering students can find the best Bihar LRC & BTSC JE technical practice book covers 6000+ questions with detail-wise solution which is subject-wise.
Similarly, the Best Bihar LRC & BTSC JE non-technical book covers detailed solutions of 5000+ of reasoning, general aptitude, general science, and general knowledge.
All of the above also include Bihar LRC & BTSC JE MCQ practice book which is crucial for completive exam preparation.
Hence, we summarize these books cover the following:
- Detail syllabus
- Topic wise questions
- Detailed solutions
- Previous year questions as well as most expected questions are included by our experienced subject expertise team.
- An ample number of mock tests for both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Individuals can buy Bihar JE and LRC books in both technical and non-technical subjects individually or a combo of these two.
How to order Bihar LRC & BTSC JE Book - Check this Video